Sunday, June 3, 2007

spending time with the madre

so tom will be gone for a week.. on a boat at Shasta. I'm kind of bummed because we won't be able to talk much and we wont see each other for at least a week. bleh. so I'm trying to be up beat. I'm listening to ridiculous music. like Leslie hall and Fanny pack. They truly are ridiculous but fun. Leslie hall is this 200 lbs woman who wears tacky be-dazzled sweaters and costumes that her mother makes and raps. its awesome. Fanny pack reminds me of those mixed tapes in elementary/middle school that were titled jams something. It really makes me miss kenthea and our nights of cheaters and the heffer club. so that makes me happy. they sound kinda like salt n peppa actually. If you like peaches or cocorosie or salt n peppa, then you need to go check out fanny pack. seriously. it will make you laugh, especially the song camel toe. its on my myspace page actually. www.myspace.com/suzie_switchblade thats the link to it! go make yourself happy.

The one thing that will cause true and great happiness... dancing around like an idiot with your friends

No comments: