Thursday, May 31, 2007

tired tired tired



I Drew this before work this morning while eating oatmeal.. nifty huh? God, todays post will be short. Im really tired and have some work to do before i can even think about relaxing. I had images of David Bowie in the Labyrinth floating through my mind today. it helped me get through the day. The person at work who's trying to get me fired is still at it. She tried to "convert" a lady who i am very fond of. That lady told her that she was crazy. Hopefully head honcho man will be gettin rid of her soon.

I love this picture. She obviously old and trying to be young again. very comical. I think im going to be drawing more and posting the picture up here. hope all of you enjoy them!

well people. time for me to get to work.... some more.... so have a good night, and think of something fantastic!

No comments: