Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Well today was.... Well today

So for my job, I am constantly working, I barely have a moments time to take a break and breathe before the next round.
This is basically what I do:
- I get a report from the client on all the orders processed the day before
- This report comes in an excel spreadsheet and I then sort and distribute the report IF there's anyone else there to work it.
-I go into account and fix the rate plans, features, orders, etc etc from the previous rep's mistakes.
- I do 2 to 3 times more work than anyone else in my line group....

But for some reason, today a couple people are trying to get my boss and i fired. Which is only casting a bad light on themselves because our boss knows how much work we do on a daily basis. It really aggravates me because, These people have told me almost every weekend that they wouldn't know what to do if i weren't there. The work wouldn't get done and we would be soooo far behind that its almost impossible to catch up. But I guess when you're being put under pressure to perform you look for anyone else to put the spotlight on. grrr... aggravating....

On a lighter note though, We have decided on the names of the future hamsters. Widget and McCheekers. I'm excited. and i got my $50.00 bonus for last month woohoo!

I am currently trying to get through my English 107 course and not feeling all that motivated. PLUS my textbooks didn't arrive today. hopefully tomorrow.


Alright everyone, grab the closest person to you and squeeze them.. you'll feel better even if they don't!

No comments: