Wednesday, May 30, 2007

fun with computers

so if I didnt get enough computer time at work, I came home and finished up all the assignments for this week for my english 107 class and started fafsa stuff. im hoping to get some help for fall. but of course nothing is easy peasy. and i have to get a copy of me madre's 1040 because i am yet to be 24. ridiculous. i pay for everything but i need her info to get going on financial aide! silly government thinking that parents help out.... psh. anyways.... I hope everyone had a good day. Mine was ok. I talked with the head honcho in my department and told him my side of the whole "people are trying to get me fired bit" and he told me that he fully backs me up and will bend over backwards for me! im glad that the people who matter most really take a look at things. I am currently getting sick though... its been creepy on me since i got back from vacation. my tonsils are all screwed up my sinuses are sooo bad that my eyes look like ive been punched. i just need to get through this week, go to my interview and kick ass and be out of the grips of work! ahahah (evil laugh)

Im currently working on a crocheting project for my mom and failing miserably. i can knit till my hearts content but i cant get the hang of crocheting, fortunately my mom wont care.
speaking of which, my madre's birthday is coming up and im getting her the red ipod nano. seeing as how my mom doesnt read this i feel free to post it!... not only will my mom be overwhelmed with techy things, but it will help a good cause.

alright everyone... you know what time it is...... time to relax and get some food and snuggle up to the one you love the most! even if they dont wanna.

No comments: